Maryana Hordeychuk is a versatile and creative corporate designer, with almost 10 years of B2B experience with emphasis on multi-channel creative solutions development, known for her keen eye to detail, impeccable customer service and friendly attitude.
- C-Level PowerPoint presentations and reports (internal, client, industry conferences, board of directors)
- Infographics and data visualizations
- Creation innovative web and print design concepts
- Photographic art direction and production
- Brand-specific collateral materials (mailers, brochures, magazine inserts, POP displays, press kits, advertising and related promotional print collateral)
- Visual Brand Identity (logo, naming, color, templates)
- Advanced compositing and image retouching
- Project management and consulting
Nielsen Consumer Neuroscience (previously Innerscope Research), Clear Channel, Effie Worldwide, Collegiate Effie, Total Weather and Traffic Network, Bitfire studio, Glimmerglass festival and many others.
Maryana’s design work has appeared in publications such as Advertising Age, Shopper Marketing, Effie WorldWide Journal, Newswire, Adlatina and on screens of reputable industry conferences like ANA, ARF, OMMA, AAAA and others and was presented to many Fortune 500 clients.
Please click here to see Maryana's design sub-site or email email@example.com for portfolio examples specific to your project.